My crush on blogging

Thursday, April 2

Listening to "Two Princes," Spin Doctors.

I love blogging. I really, really do. I mean, you guys are fabulous, writing is fabulous, learning is fabulous... it's all fabulous.


So why the sudden crushing on the blogsphere? Because!

1. Chris Chad!. Sorry Chad. I'm awful with names. We linked up on the 20-Something-Bloggers Network. First of all, he cracks me up, and second of all-- after I commented about how he should post recipes, he did! There's a true blog friend. He even included a video for one of the more difficult steps in the recipe (guess he figured out how much of a novice I am!). AND-- this is gonna crack you up-- he's a biology guy... so all his recipes are treated more like scientific processes. How fun! Gotta love blogging!!

2. April Fools Pranks. LiLu's was by far the best. Hilarioooous.

3. Coffee-shaped cookie cutters. I'm not kidding. As you know, my blog is called class and coffee... and let me just tell you, I'm not kidding about that either. I drink lots of coffee. Every day. In fact, when I nanny, I drink coffee at home... and then bring mugs to work. That's right, mugs. Two mugs, filled with coffee. And I'd probably bring three if my car had more cupholders...

So:
To honor my love of blogging,
I'm going to make a list of all the blog recipes I've seen and want to try. Can't wait to show you!

As I write this blog post...
(Jace is asleep! Love the nap-breaks a nanny gets...) my 3.75 lbs of pork is bathing in a crock-pot bath of cider vinegar. And, I made the homemade, three-cheeze, you're-gonna-hate-me-because-it's-so-fattening "adult" mac and cheese yesterday to go with it! Already had some... it's good.

It's gonna be quite a dinner tonight... Can't wait to blog about it soon!

-Your coffee-drinking,
blog-crushing, pork-bathing
New Girl blogger

11 comments:

rachaelgking on April 2, 2009 at 1:41 PM said...

Haha- thanks, babe! I had a TON of fun with it, even if it was a little mean... I only wish B had believed me for even a split second. He knows me too well :-)

Mrs. VanMiddendorp on April 2, 2009 at 3:44 PM said...

I cannot live without my coffee either! I do not know how I would get through my day without it! Sounds like a yummy dinner you are making!!

Rebecca on April 2, 2009 at 4:50 PM said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see that list, and maybe even try some things from it!

Coffee is they only way anything gets done around here...oh, and the baked good that has to go with it of course!

Tamela on April 2, 2009 at 5:36 PM said...

I have a cup of coffee at work every morning. It helps me get through the day! I love your signature..my fav.. pork-bathing!

Sarah on April 2, 2009 at 5:49 PM said...

Urgh... I miss coffee so much. I used to drink java every day, but since early December I haven't been able to. Baby makes me feel like I wanna hurl even if I only look at coffee. At least, it did at first... I'm starting to crave coffee again, which is maybe a good sign... but also a cruel, cruel joke played on me by the beverage gods. :p

Only 20 more weeks, then I can have sweet coffee again! Woo hoo!

Chad on April 2, 2009 at 8:01 PM said...

Coffee can be a serious addiction; I used to drink so much I couldn't do my job because my hands would shake too much. You think I'd learn, but I never did.

Oh, and it's Chad, not Chris. Don't worry though, I've been called much worse ;-)

Donna-FFW on April 2, 2009 at 8:54 PM said...

Me too.. Can not live without a large dunkin donuts cream only daily. Interrested how your dinner goes:)

Unknown on April 3, 2009 at 12:46 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad on April 3, 2009 at 12:47 AM said...

Ah, don't worry about it; I'm terrible with names as well. I once called a girl Karen for a few months in college. Her name was Amy. Not even close.

Susie on April 3, 2009 at 6:07 AM said...

If you're a mac & cheese lover you gotta check out Ina Garten's recipe here http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/mac-and-cheese-recipe2/index.html And you can be jealous because we have S'mac here in Manhattan which is a mac & cheese restaurant! Happy cooking, Sarah!

Pinked on April 3, 2009 at 11:47 AM said...

Awww, blogging really is fun :)

And as for addictions, I drink too much tea, and now that my exam is nearing it's gone up to 4+ cups! Lol, going crazy :P

Post a Comment

“Words are the voice of the heart”

-Confucius

Thanks for your comments!