Class and Coffee moves to DaisyGirl

Monday, March 7

HI BLOG!

I've really missed hanging out here and posting content, but over the last year-ish I've done a horrible job of just that. I'd like to get back into the blog world, but I've decided not to restart that adventure here. Due to some new phases in my life, the "class and coffee" title just didn't fit anymore. So, I've moved over to DaisyGirl Blog at sarahmckone.com/blog. Please feel free to stop by soon!

Your sad-to-be-leaving,
not-going-far, thankful-for-everything,
New Girl Blogger.


<3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fastidious respond in return of this difficulty with solid arguments and telling everything about that.


Check out my blog post read

Anonymous said...

What's up, I wish for to subscribe for this blog to get most recent updates, therefore where can i do it please assist.

Feel free to visit my web page: linked web page

Anonymous said...

Hi I was wondering if you could possibly deactivate this account I really wanted to use your domain!

Anonymous said...

On vοit ԁirectement que vous maîtrisеƶ bien ce sujet

Feel free to surf to mʏ web-site - salope asiatique

Post a Comment

“Words are the voice of the heart”

-Confucius

Thanks for your comments!